OpenTeacher is an opensource vocabulary training application that helps you learn a foreign language!
Enter a list of words in both a known and a foreign language, and OpenTeacher tests you.
OpenTeacher has the following features (among others):
- Words, places and media lessons
- Smart question asking and interval training
- Easy symbol, Greek and Cyrillic input
- Text-to-speech pronounciation
- Read and write T2K (Teach2000), wrts and read ABBYY Lingvo Tutor files
- Save and open your online WRTS lists
- Print your word lists
- Available in Arabic, Australian English, Brazilian Protuguese, Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
OpenTeacher 3.1 is available for Linux and Windows. OpenTeacher 2.2.1 is available for Mac.
Download OpenTeacher 3.1